GA4, Schema, E-A-T… here’s what you’ll learn at SMX
Don’t miss your last chance in 2022 to explore actionable, brand-safe tactics that drive campaign success and keep you a cut above the competition: SMX Next is happening online, November 15-16… and your free All Access pass awaits you.
Programmed by the Search Engine Land experts, the agenda is loaded with nearly 50 sessions, keynotes, and Overtime Q&As – all available live and on-demand for your training convenience. Together, you’ll tackle critical SEO and PPC topics including E-A-T, machine learning, Performance Max, GA4, and beyond.
Thousands of your peers have already secured a spot and customized their personal agendas – here’s a look at the sessions they’re most excited for and what you’ll learn online next month:
- What’s now and next with Google Search: Algorithm updates, E-A-T, and more– keynote conversation with Hyung Jin (HJ) Kim – VP of Search at Google
- 2023 SEO trends to get ahead of now – with Sara Resnick – 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., Kristen Seto – Trusted Media Brands, and Danita Smith – Schneider Electric
- Structuring your site for success in 2023– Jes Scholz – Ringier
- Get a running start with Google Analytics 4 reports– Janet Driscoll Miller – Marketing Mojo
- Schema markup and rich results: Everything you need to know for 2023– Martha van Berkel – Schema App
- How to stay ahead of Google algorithm updates– Chris Silver Smith – Argent Media
Ready to register? Secure your FREE All Access pass now!
The post GA4, Schema, E-A-T… here’s what you’ll learn at SMX appeared first on Search Engine Land.