How can I show the polishing effect of the Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine? What is the impact of poor polishing? What issues should you pay attention to when polishing? How can I do the polishing work? Let us walk into the Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine with these questions. When you go to see the polishing work, you should pay attention to the following points:
1. Strict selection of abrasives and grinding discs
2. Before polishing, carefully check the paint surface. Different grinding discs and abrasives are selected according to the specific conditions of the scratch size, damage degree, paint thickness and wear resistance of the paint surface.
3. The water-based abrasive can not cover small flower marks. When grinding, try to make the grinding plate and the paint surface contact with each other. When the abrasive is dried and adhered to the surface of the paint, a small amount of water is sprayed on the grinding disc and then ground.
4. Oily abrasives can cover small flower marks, and it is not easy to appear that the abrasive is dried and adhered to the surface of the paint surface. After grinding, it needs to be degreased with degreased water, and then can be used for plating and coating products. The coating does not adhere well to the painted surface and is easily washed away.
5. When the paint surface is relatively large, the wool disc can be used with the coarse abrasive (4μm); the medium scratch can be selected with the coarse sponge ball and the abrasive (2μm); the fine scratch can be selected with the fine sponge ball. Polishing operation is carried out in combination with a fine abrasive (0.8 μm).
6. Under normal circumstances, the medium abrasive is used to grind with the wool disc, and then the fine abrasive is used together with the sponge ball for grinding. The polishing of the "symptomatic medicine" can make the paint surface achieve better results.
information about centrifugal disc polishing machine: https://www.zhongyun-machine.com/product/centrifugal-disc-polishing-machine/