The Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine consists of a drive unit, a feeder body, a metering belt conveyor, and a metering device. The feeder and the belt conveyor are driven by a set of driving devices, and the electromagnetic clutch of the driving device has the functions of realizing the opening, stopping and function conversion of the feeder.
What is the usage caution and maintenance of the Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine?
First, preparation before starting
1. All fasteners of the Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine should be carefully inspected for tightness and no looseness.
2. Check if the oil in the reducer meets the standard requirements.
Second, maintenance and use
1. After the feeder is in normal operation, it can start feeding.
2. The feeding material should be even and continuous, and there should be no jamming.
3. The feed should be stopped first before stopping, and the material can be stopped after the material on the disc is completely discharged.
4. The oil in the reducer of the Centrifugal Disc Polishing Machine should be replaced once every six months or so.
information about centrifugal disc polishing machine: https://www.zhongyun-machine.com/product/centrifugal-disc-polishing-machine/